Monday, February 16, 2009

Intestinal Alien Reflux - Exogenocide (2008)

I tell you, I was VERY fortunate to discover this album around Valentine's Day this year because I was severely lacking for anything even resembling a romantic atmosphere to play for my sweetie on this sacred day. Intestinal Alien Reflux was a fucking godsend, a guttural secretion of warmth to package in with each candied heart and red ribbon.

Without tracks like "Exotic Fecal Slaughter", "Severe Beating of a Homo Homosapien" and the unforgettable "Dead Slut Fuckfest" I may never have gotten so much as a peck on the cheek. But even I could not have expected the golden showers of affection I received to soon-to-be pop standards "Anal Abduction", "Q-Tip In My Peehole" and "Her Ass I Did Blast". The use of that Aqua Teen Hunger Force sample on "Galgamak Vagina" comes at a particularly brilliant moment on the album, though it cannot match the endearing bass line later in the track.

I'm not sure of this album's application outside a romantic environment, but I plan on breaking it out for friends and family this Christmas. With any luck, "Blood Semen Orgasm" will become a regular in our annual carol rotation.

Verdict: Indifference [5/10]


http://www.myspace.com/intestinalalienreflux

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A+ Would read again.